Fashion Show FAQs
I have a business that would like to participate
This event will have excellent exposure to women and children in the Gulf Coast Area (and beyond).
We have multiple ways that you can be involved in the event.
- Purchase a table - tickets to the event would be a lovely gift for mothers/mother figures . - $350.00
- Purchase an ad in the program - We have ad options for every budget ($35 and up)
- Contribute to the "swag bags" - Have coupons or free passes? Maybe you can donate age-appropriate items? Any business that donates to the fashion show participants' "swag bags" will also have coverage in the event program.
- Provide clothing for fashion show participants to model - clothing will only be worn for the show (with option to purchase if available). All businesses that provide clothing will have an ad in the event program. We do have space for clothing providers to setup a "pop-up" boutique on a first come basis. See MaryBeth to reserve your space.
email MaryBeth Rouse email@example.com if you are interested.
How Do I register my child in the fashion show?
To register your child in the fashion show, please fill out the registration packet and return it to Children of the World with the $35.00 registration fee.
Completed packets can be mailed or delivered in person to the Children of the World Office - 22787 Hwy 98, Ste E-3, Fairhope, AL 36532. Packets can also be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included in the $35.00 registration fee?
The $35.00 fashion show registration fee includes a spot in the show, 1 listing in the event program, and 1 swag bag of goodies! *The registration fee DOES NOT include a ticket for the tea & event.
Will there be child care for children participating in the fashion show before and after they walk?
Yes, there will be child care for younger children that would not be interested in participating in the tea. Please email MaryBeth Rouse at email@example.com if you would like to reserve a spot for your little one in child care. **Important** This is ONLY for children participating in the fashion show.
I have two children interested in the show. Can they walk together?
Yes, absolutely! We also welcome mothers (or mother-figures) to walk with their children in the show. We want the participants to enjoy their time and feel as comfortable as possible.
Is there a cost to come see the show?
Yes, tickets for the Tea & Children's Fashion Show are $35.00 each and must be purchased in advance. Tickets include a 3 course tea experience prepared by the Battle House, viewing of the fashion show during the tea, and exclusive shopping. Invite your family and friends to come see your little darling and enjoy a fun afternoon, celebrating "Motherhood".
Purchased tickets will be available for pickup the day of the event at a Will Call table.
Tickets are LIMITED. Please purchase early. We would hate for anyone to miss out!
Tell me more about the shopping available at the event!
We are very excited to have exclusive shopping opportunities before and after the fashion show.
Below is a list of some of our vendors:
- Local Photographer Cassie Davis will be taking portraits for keep-sake photos to purchase. It's the perfect chance for a special mommy/daughter portrait!
- Matilda Jane trunk keeper, Dannielle Leitsch will have a Matilda Jane Trunk Show setup. She will also be dressing some of the children in the show.
- Local Artist Becky Jones will have a selection of her artwork available to purchase. This would make a lovely keepsake for the day!
- Rodan and Fields rep Sarah Boyett will have information and samples of this proven line of skin care. The results are dramatic!
We will also have a monogramming studio, organic bath line, and others! Check back soon - we're updating our list regularly.
I have registered my child in the fashion show. What is next?
We will have a quick meeting Sunday, May 7th 2pm at Children of the World Office to check in with all fashion show participants. An email will go out the week of April 23rd to confirm everyone's enrollment and to provide details of the meeting on the 7th.
Between the time of your registration and the meeting, please be gathering supporters for your child's participation in the show. *Remember, we have excellent prizes for children/families that earn support for Children of the World.(weekend at the beach, photography session with Frances Sadler, and more!) Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to obtain supporter dollars.